Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

Billy i have a peugeot 206 cc the electric roof was working

Customer Question

hi billy
i have a peugeot 206 cc the electric roof was working fine, but when i change the passenger side window regulator and the glass window on the rear driver side , the roof does not open any more
all i am geting is the warnning sound when i try to open the electric roof
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

You most likely have to have the windows synchronized/programmed again to your vehicle in order for the roof to operate again.I have seen this needed several times before in the past causing this issue here.On some models all it takes is holding the window switches for each window one at a time in the up position as if your rolling them up for about 5 seconds each.In other cases this has to be done with a dealers scan tool/computer or compatible plugged into your vehicle.

I would also make sure everything was installed correctly and that nothing was damaged causing this issue here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.