Ron, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  ASE tech with 34 years of fixing cars
7276279

My car showin a key but wont start. I can bump start it but

Customer Question

My car showin a green key but wont start. I can bump start it but eps light stays on
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to be able to try and help you with the problem you are having it is important to know what year your Civic is as well as have you had the system scanned and if so, what was the code and or codes that should be setting when the EPS light is coming on. Post back with complete information and we can work from there.