Ron, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  ASE tech with 34 years of fixing cars
7276279

The fiability of a legancy 2.0l diesel is good taxi used?

Customer Question

Hi, the fiability of a legancy 2.0l diesel is good for a taxi used? I'am duing about 55000ml/ year, and the car I find it has 122000 ml on clok. So, l make a good choise with this car? Weiting for ansuer, thenk you
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The Legacy should work well for what you wish to use it for as long as it has been properly maintained in the last 122000 miles. That being said, Any time you consider purchasing a used car you are always best served to take the car in to a trusted mechanic and have a pre-purchase inspection done on it from top to bottom to be sure its been properly maintained and there are not under lying issues.