Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

I have a 2004 Chrysler grand voyager 3.3, the problem is all

Customer Question

Hi I have a 2004 Chrysler grand voyager 3.3, the problem is all the switch back lights don't work and the gauge red pointers can you help?
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also all the door switch ilumination don't workBut the front upper console for trunk and doors the ilumination works ok
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

Ok, this may be the dimmer switch, the IP Cluster, or the Body Control Module, but I need the 17 digit vin number to pull the schematics to verify and have you do some testing

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi sorry for the delay in getting back to you vin is 1C8GHB1R55Y506592Also My R3 satnav mutes by its self when you are moving ?RegardsTerry
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

For some reason I dont have any wiring diagrams for this one so I will need to opt out and see if another expert can help

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok but do you know how to reprogram the remote entry fobs?