Ron, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  ASE tech with 34 years of fixing cars
7276279

My van keeps locking it,s self and not starting my van is a

Customer Question

My van keeps locking it,s self and not starting my van is a nissan primastar
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to be able to try and help you we need to know what year your Nissan is as well as complete details of the problem you are having Pleas post back with this and we can work from there.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My van on 04 sometimes I get out of the van and without touching the keys the door lock and when you unlock the van with the key you can't start it I have taken it to an auto Electrian and he having trouble finding the fault
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Unless he has access to a dealer scan tool then hes not likely going to be able to retrieve any fault codes that should be setting. A problem like this is best handled with the proper test equipment and unfortunately that usually means your Nissan dealer.