Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

Where is the fuel cut off on an e7 taxi 2008 please

Customer Question

Hi where is the fuel cut off on an e7 taxi 2008 please
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.I see no one has replied with the info on the location of the fuel cut off switch/relay for this model here.In some cases this can be due to the info being difficult to obtain or the correct person that may have this info may not be online.

One place you might check is with a dealer or repair center that works on this model to see if they can tell you where this is located.If this is not an option for you here or was already attempted let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This has not helped at all, also a token payment of £3 on the web page turned into £22,, the reply was to late to help
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

I apologize my info wasn't any help here.If there is anything else I can help with on this here or anything else on your vehicle let me know so we can continue.If you want I can also opt out and open your question for others here to see if anyone else can assist further with this just let me know if this is something you would like to do.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like a £19 refund please,, £3 was OK but £22 for not helping isn't fair
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

I will send this to customer service for you.

Thanks Pete