Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

How do you desactivate the Ship Mode in a 2015 Landcruiser?

Customer Question

Good Morning, How do you desactivate the Ship Mode in a 2015 Landcruiser ? or a 2015 Lexus LX570 ? Thanks
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help with this today.I apologize for any delay.

The ship or transport mode is usually deactivated by the manufacture when it is released from the factory.In some cases when this is not done in all of the vehicles I have dealt with that this was still engaged on a dealers scan tool/computer was used to deactivate it for proper operation then.

I have seen on some models the Autel Maxidas scan tool was able to do this as well but I don't know if this scan tool will work to do this on your model,the ones I did see were the BMW models that this was able to deactivate.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.