Mike, UK Car Mechanic
Experience:  Hi, I am a Car/ vehicle technician of 34 years. 29of -running my own repair/diagnostic business.
9261905

HOW CAN I REGISTER NEW INJECTORS CODES TO THEECU AND WHAT I

Customer Question

HOW CAN I REGISTER NEW INJECTORS CODES TO THEECU AND WHAT I NEED TO BE ABLE TO DO IT PROPERLY
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Kevin replied 1 year ago.

Hi I'm Kevin you need toyota diagnostic tool or a tool with this coverage .the process itself is very simple but without tool it's impossible most garages will have ability to do this nowadays and shouldn't charge a Hugh amount to carry this out

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
THIS IS NOT THE ANSWER I WAS LOOKING FOR,COMPLETLY VEIGE AND GENERAL.
I AM AN OLD TIME MACHANIC, AND I WAS EXPACTING FOR EXAMPLE, TO GET A TOOL DESCRIPTION, NAME, (TOYOTA INTELLIGENT TESTER II ) FOR INSTANCE, WILL IT WORK, CAN I FEED THE NEW INJECTORS CODES DIRECTLY TO THE ECU, WITHOUT A PC SOFRWARE, AND THE COMPUTER, IN OTHER WORDS I AM LOOKING FOR A PROFSSIONAL DETAILED ANSWER , I AM WORKING AT THIS TIME ON A FEW DIFFERENT CARS, AND I AM GOING TO USE YOU IF YOU DONT THINK I ASK FOR TO MUCH. ALSO I NEED A MECHANIC EXPIRIENCED WITH THE ACCTUAL EU TOYOTA HIACE THAT ARE NOT AVALABLE IN THE US, AND MASTER THE DISEL TURBO OF THAT TRUCK, I WILL BE GLAD TO GET YOUR RESPONSE.
THANK YOU, JZ
Expert:  Kevin replied 1 year ago.

I'm I'm the uk so my software info wont help you il opt out someone else may have this info . Obviously from question I'm not aware of what detail your after most customers want a staight simple answer and aren't in the trade sorry for being vague

Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

Hello and Welcome -

My name is***** see the previous person has opted out of this question.

I note your comments by way of reply to the previous reply - Please let me know though how I can be of help - Im more than happy to help but want you to be happy..

Rgds, MIKE..................................

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
error phone #