Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

Oo i got 2005 ford expedition, i change the blend door and

Customer Question

hellooo i got 2005 ford expedition, i change the blend door and the actual climate control switches on the dash still doesn't work the doors like they don't switch from down to straight only blows to the windshield i nee somme help
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

Ok, if you replaced the blend door actuator for trying to correct air not being blown out vents selected, you replaced the wrong one. Blend door actuators are for selecting between ac evaporator and heater core for selecting cold or hot air. The mode door actuator is the one that needs to be replaced.

Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?

If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.

If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page. Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks