Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

I accidently t the battery off switch the car wont start i t

Customer Question

i accidently hit the battery off switch the car wont start i hit it again figuring it would activate on but it doesnt is there a reason? How do i turn it back on? the glove box is locked i cant get the manual please help
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If you can try and disconnect the battery ground cable for a few minutes and then reconnect it and see if this resets the switch.In some cases this may work here.If this does not work since no one else replied here you might contact a dealer or authorized repair center to see if they can tell you over the phone how this may reset.If this is not an option let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.