Wolfgang
Wolfgang, Master Vw/Audi Tech
Experience:  15 yr Master VW/AUDI Technician Shop Foreman
19871424

Are you still assisting with vw radio codes please? i have 2

Customer Question

Hey David, are you still assisting with vw radio codes please ? i have 2 radios i need the codes for and it would be great if you could help.
Kind Regards
Steve
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Here are the two radio serials and corresponding VINS....1st Radio - from my VW Jetta....VWZ1Z2F1415823VIN = WVWZZZ1KZ7M0304302ND RADIO FROM MY VW PASSATVWZ3Z3B7864048VIN = WVWZZZ3BZ3P200748Thanks for your help in advance...Kind Regards
Steve
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has replied with the radio codes needed here.In some cases this can be due to the codes being difficult to obtain or the correct person that may have access to these codes may not be online.The best place to obtain these codes is from a dealer but in some cases you can get the codes from the link below.If neither of these are an option for you on this let me know so we can continue.

https://www.radio-code.co.uk/volkswagen-radio-codes.html

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Pete, you can try them yourself but I already tried that website before contacting you, if we need to I can wait for one of you guys who has got access to the software or who can use the serial and vin to generate the code for me.And just so you know I own both of these vehicles and may end up having to contact the manufacturer but if that happens I didn't get my answer to question via this site which I don't want to do for obvious reasons, would love to give you guys a fair crack.Thanks and let me know when you know moreKind Regards
Steve
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately this is all of the info I have myself on this here.I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Expert:  Wolfgang replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!
Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail. Do not rate yet, just reply. Put yourself in my shoes, I can not see, smell, hear, feel or touch your car, nor do I know any history on it. So take into consideration I am doing my best based on what you tell me. Also understand fixing cars often requires sophisticated tools, that you may not own. So even if you can not do what is outlined in my answer, that does not mean my answer is wrong deserving to be rated negative.

Steve here is the first code:

Radio data Serial number: VWZ3Z3B7864048
PIN: 1801

second code.....

Radio data Serial number: VWZ1Z2F1415823
PIN: 0086

anything else?

if not.....

I try to be online 365 days a year.

I only earn a paycheck when a customer rates me Ok, Good, Excellent.

This rating is VERY IMPORTANT! Your rating compensates me on my time and my expertise on your issue!

Bonuses are greatly appreciated!!! Especially for 2 radio codes!!

A lot of the repair information and fixes are hard to come by!!

So please rate me above!!!!

If I have not addressed your original question to your liking yet, I hope you will reply and continue working with me, since your charged the full question value, regardless if you rate negative or not at all. If you rate me now, do not worry, you can still reply later to me.

Thanks

Wolfgang

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
wow Wolfgang, what a star, will test these and let you know and yes you are right will of course rate you and give you a drink or something for your troubles :)really appreciate it thanks, ***** ***** =)speak soon
Kind Regards
Steve
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 1 year ago.

sure my pleasure!!