Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

Lexus Soarer 4.0L V8 1991 I am looking to guide me to

Customer Question

Hello
Lexus Soarer 4.0L V8 1991
I am looking for someone to guide me to replace rear bushings. Toyota sell the rear suspension arms with bushings included but very high price (+$500 each). I want to locate and press-fit bushings only which I was once told was possible. Is there anyone here who can help?
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

I need to know whether yours has electronic suspension or not and whether you are looking from upper or lower control arm bushings

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, the suspension is regular (not active or air type). The bushings are not available from Toyota only the arms as stated earlier. The arm p/ns are 48770A RH & 38790 LH (there are , obviously no p/ns for the bushings. I believe bushings for the other suspension arms are available.
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

I have done every cross reference I can think of and cannot locate just the bushings that will fit yours.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your reply. Since I have also been searching, it would help if you would indicate what sources you have tried so i don't covert the same ground.