Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

Before you begin to tell you my problem, I want to thank you

Customer Question

Hello
Before you begin to tell you my problem, I want to thank you from the minutes that give me your precious.
I have a 2011 Mitsubishi Lancer and I bought a second hand Mitsubishi.Toate MMCS good until I mounted and saw that my system does not recognize Bluethooth USB port seafaring .Prior had radio cd with 6 cd ATVs and always work, so there were prbleme Bluethooth module.
I would ask very much, that already are exasperated by so searches and n plus I am not very good at those connectors if you can help me step by step to connect the connectors to live out this operation Bluethooth-functioning ului.Pot send all pictures with those who I have connectors on both the car and the MMCS. I need your help DETAIL (PHOTOS, color cable) to connect with each other ..... PLEASE !!!!!!
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

I need the 17 digit vin number so that I can pull up the wiring diagrams and I need to know if the cables you bought are from Mitsubishi or aftermarket

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hy
VIN number: JMBSJCY9ABU000240 and everything is original Mitsubishi (cables and student)
Tks
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

I have searched and searched and cannot locate the correct wiring diagrams for this. I will opt out and see if another expert has