Ron, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  ASE tech with 34 years of fixing cars
7276279

Car makes a a really loud noise when stopped in traffic

Customer Question

Car makes a a really loud noise when stopped in traffic after a couple of minutes. Turning the engine off stops this after a few seconds. Taking it out of gear does not affect it.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Unfortunately not being there to hear the noise you are describing makes it very hard to determine the cause. If you can make a recording of the noise and post a link to You Tube so we can hear it I will try and help you determine the source. Post back when you can and we can work from there.