Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

The left headlight on my Kia Opirus-06 does not work. I have

Customer Question

Hi! The left headlight on my Kia Opirus-06 does not work. I have checked the d2r and fuses, now I am thinking about the ballast. I dont know where it is located, and how much I have to disassemble if I have to remove the headlight assembly. Regards, Anders
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

It is on the backside of the headlamp assembly, and requires removing the headlamp assembly, which because some of the retainer screws are behind the front bumper cover, you have to remove it

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I already figured that much, question now is how to remove the bumper. Thanks!
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

I have attached directions on front bumper cover removal with diagrams showing retainer locations

Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks

If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.
Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better.
All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating

Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?

If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.

If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page. Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks