Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

Problem with toyota avanza took tapped cover off now the car

Customer Question

Good day problem with toyota avanza took tapped cover off now the car doesn't want to start at all what can it be
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Check and see if a sensor was damaged or is off that was near or attached to the cover as on some models this can keep the engine from starting.If this appears to be o.k. I would have the fault codes checked to see if any codes are set in any of the computers.If any codes are set the codes need diagnosed to locate and repair the fault here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.