Marty
Marty, European Car Expert
Experience:  ASE & Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 30 years experience.
13230946

I have a p307 rfk engine code, its got a non start condition

Customer Question

i have a p307 rfk engine code, its got a non start condition
got fuel pressure but no injection pulse or spark. no trouble codes in ecu or bsi. immobliser says key is reconised. tried a new crank senser but no cahnge, tested and have a decent looking waveform at cam sensor. any ideas?
Category: UK Car
Expert:  carlosbosch replied 1 year ago.

hi,you fid in the attachment the wiring of the engine management of your car the common issue is the engine control unit that is able to bloc the ignition and injection in the same due to immobilizer problem or the ECU itself is not working time but it is also good to check the fuse box and the wiring .

feel free to ask any related questions

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Checked all fuses early in my diagnosis, how can I check the ecu for functionality? Which pins do what?

if the cable are ok and fuse also and immobilizer not blocked the ECU then need replacement the only way of diagnoses ECU it's by checking al the output and input if they are correct this mean he is not able to send order need replacement