sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

2009 Mk2 Volvo V70. The cabin Ventilation fan has stopped

Customer Question

Hello
2009 Mk2 Volvo V70.
The cabin Ventilation fan has stopped working for no apparent reason.
I'm trying to check the fuse. The manual says fuse #11 situated in fuse box C. It says fuse box C is located under the main fuse box A. I can't see how to get to that fuse box. Does the whole of fuse box A lift out somehow?
Category: UK Car
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

It isn't that likely that the fuse is blown but possible. It's more likely to be a failure of the blower motor itself or the power module that controls it.

Fuse 11 is indeed in the smaller section in the lower part of the engine compartment fuse box, toward the front. You should see three bolts that hold the upper section of the fuse box in place, with the battery disconnected you can remove these and lift the upper section up.