Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

My Land Rover 2007 lr3 runs great but when taking off like

Customer Question

My Land Rover 2007 lr3 runs great but when taking off like redlight the rear end will make a bump bump noise and bounce then stops Land Rover can not figure it out and it does not do it all the time do you have any ideas how I can repair this issue
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

What specificially have you or LR replaced in trying to correct this?

How often does this happen?

Please remember that I am not there and therefore rely on you to supply as much detailed information as possible so that an accurate diagnosis can be made

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It happens on a daily basis but not constantly lr has serviced the rear end but can not locate an issue I feel personally the rear end feels like it is going to fall out
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

Does it feel to you more like a suspension issue or a mechanical issue in the rear differential or driveshaft?

If suspension, have you ever noticed one side sitting lower than the other side in the rear, or sitting higher?

If more mechanical, have you ever felt a jolt or clunk sensation when taking off from a stop, or vibration underneath the length of the vehicle at highway speeds?