rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975
12769047

I've tata indica 1'4 lsi .the problem is that starting and

Customer Question

I've tata indica 1'4 lsi .the problem is that starting and idling but does not have power
Category: UK Car
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.
I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. Please be patient!
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you through it.

Check fuel pressure and volume first, then check for a possible blockage in the exhaust.

Thanks, Ron