Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

Here.
I have a 2013 Megane 1.6 dci sport tourer and the

Customer Question

Customer: Hi - ***** ***** here.
I have a 2013 Megane 1.6 dci tom tom sport tourer and the heater appears to have stopped. When the stop start kicks in, I get a warning message saying check vehicle but nothing else. Not sure where fusr is located to check it
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Other than the no blowers on the heating, there is nothing additional. All other electrics appear to be functioning fine
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Renault Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes that's fine
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

I need the 17 digit vin number to pull up schematics and fuse layout. I will say that normally this is not a fuse, or if it is a fuse, then we could have a short in the system that blew it. You will need to voltmeter for testing and general knowledge of 12v systems and wiring diagrams