Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

Renault Midlum 190DXI oil pressure problem. Underneath the

Customer Question

Hi. Renault Midlum 190DXI oil pressure problem. Underneath the oil filter housing there is a large Allen plug giving access to the oil filter housing pressure release valve. With the plug removed, it reveals around neaprin disc lying in the cavity. Is it reasonable to assume that the disc has been forced through the back of the valve when the oil pump broke up and has been subsequently replaced? Your help would be greatfully receive. Regards, ***** ***** baffled mechanic.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

I believe this is the case, but if you can, take a photo of it and use the paperclip icon to upload the photo. It always helps to see the part in question