Ron, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  ASE tech with 34 years of fixing cars
7276279

1996 accura honda legend 3.5l v6 check engine yellow light

Customer Question

1996 accura honda legend 3.5l v6 check engine yellow light comes after few seconds of running. how do i fix it
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Honda shoe the DLC to be located behind the glove box. If you can locate it and get the code and or codes retrieved I will try and help you determine the cause. Let me know and we can work from there.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi
thank you.
i can find the unit but how do i get the code from it. no obd port i can see. 1996 right on the brink i guess.
thanks for replying
mike
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Are you sure the car is a 1996, if so then you should be able to read the codes from the port.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
will try asap
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Okay, let me know and we can work from there.