Ron, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  ASE tech with 34 years of fixing cars
7276279

My alarm is constantly going off And I need help

Customer Question

Submitted: 1 year ago via HelpOwl.
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
everytime I arm it the security indicator light on dashboard flashes rapidly then both indicators symbols on dashboard flash and alarm starts going off
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my number is *****
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to determine why the alarm is activating the first thing that you are going to need to do is to have the system scanned and see what the fault code is that should be setting, if you can get this done and post back with the results I will try and help you get this resolved.