Steve
Steve, BMW Expert
Experience:  BMW Expert
26942375

I have a problem on me BMW 5301 my passenger front door

Customer Question

hi i have a problem on me BMW 5301 my passenger front door central locking is working also my electric window on the door is not workind hence i cant open but the interior under the door is working
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
What is the last 7 diigits of the vin of the car?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
BY84923
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
I will provide an honest answer. I trust this will be appreciated. Please remember that a low rating PUNISHES me for being honest and that I receive nothing for my time until a positive rating is clicked.
the first thing is to check for any damaged wiring where it leaves the body of the car and enters the door
if the wiring is fine, then the problem is a faulty passengers door module so yours will need to be replaced
Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.