cloe0626
cloe0626, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  was a mechanic in the army for four years and have been working at a dealer ship the past five years
74954164

How do I bypass my nissan 1999 hardbody shurlok er 150

Customer Question

How do I bypass my nissan 1999 hardbody shurlok er 150 remote alarm immobiliser ? I have the following wires to it :
Blue + Red solderd together
Grey with white stripe and Grey with red stripe solderd together.
Red with white stripe
2x Black on one side
Blue with orange stripe
yelow
yelow with black stripe
white with black stripe
Purple
Orange
If someone can please tel me what colour wires to connect to each other to bypass the immobiliser.
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just the colours again : it is a Blue + RED solderd tigether then a Grey with white stripe solderd together with a Grey with red stripe , a red with white stripe ,2xBlack on one side , a Blue with Orange stripe, a yelow , a yelow with black stripe , a white with Black stripe , a Purple ,and an Orange .
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw you question

Ok, I will need to pull the wiring schematics for your Nissan in order to see what these wires are going to and what we will need to do to bypass it, so I will need the last 8 digits of the vin number

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am from South Africa , and the vin
ADNE090000G053345
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

I will need to opt out as none of my diagrams match your wire colors. If another expert has the correct information, they will post here

Expert:  cloe0626 replied 1 year ago.

here is the service offer for the phone call i will be able to walk you through it