sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

Ed, I have a Ford KA 2008 Key does not work after new

Customer Question

Customer: Ed, I have a Ford KA 2008 Key does not work after new battery, it comes up Code, then as you enter the code it shows up as 0000 then faults to WAIT
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The radio serial no is V021647, when I put my ignition on and the word code comes up I enter the code I have, but it always shows up as 0000 then goes to WAIT
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to UK Ford Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok do accept Paypal?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

It sounds like you most have an internal failure in the radio, assuming you're using the correct code. Are you positive that you're using the correct code, you've used the same code in the past with no trouble?