Ron, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  ASE tech with 34 years of fixing cars
7276279

My windscreen wipers do not work this morning, checked the

Customer Question

hi there, my windscreen wipers do not work this morning, checked the fuse obviously but fine, there has been no intermittent on the switch since bought and usual scenario have to guess when to switch off....wiper switch or worse?....Nissan primastar vk55
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to be bale to try and help you I need to know what year and model you Nissan is, post back with complete information and we can work from there.