Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

I have problem with Chevrolet Venture 1998 abs system. abs

Customer Question

Hi ! I have problem with Chevrolet Venture 1998 abs system. abs and tcs lights are on and abs not work. I have SnapOn SolusPro and it`s very difficult to read fault codes and data list.I cant clearing codes. Data list told system voltage is 2,7v. Can you
tell me what is that voltage. When i ground that system relay ,voltage is battery voltage,but abs not work. I have wiring diagram and i found there batt voltage what is ok,ignition voltage what is ok,but voltage from system relay is that 2.7volts. Any ideas??
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

Ok, there are 2 wires coming from the relay to the ebcm. which one is getting 2.7v , the pink or the red wire

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi. Thanks for answer,but i found problem myself.Traction control motor wire was touch ground and that reason abs computer go confused.
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

ok, glad you got it