sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

I have a 10 plate ford conect that came up with an eps error

Customer Question

I have a 10 plate ford conect that came up with an eps error and when it cleared off the dash board I tried to start the van and noe it seems it does not recognize the key as the indicator light on the dash board is flashing and the manual says this is a imobolizer or key issue can you help
Category: UK Car
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

It's possible that you could have a communication issue between modules but if you aren't seeing all warning lights coming on together along with the no start then that shouldn't be the case. If the immobilizer light is flashing then you have an issue with the key or possibly the immobilizer module.

Have you tried a second key?