Ron, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  ASE tech with 34 years of fixing cars
7276279

Have a problem with severe vibration in the car when it is

Customer Question

Have a problem with severe vibration in the car when it is cool to be significantly less for when the car is warm and tires and tire flaps are controlled
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

When the car starts to vibrate can you tell me if your feeling it in the steering wheel or in the seat in your back ? Check this for me and post back with the results and we can work fro there.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello
It feels almost nothing in the wheel but in the seat and it comes around 95-100 km , I tried three different tires and wheels for approximately 20-25 minutes so it will be better
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

If you feeling it in the seat then that usually means its coming from the rear, If you have not tried this yet, I would locate a tire shop in your area who can do a road force balance for you. Doing so will determine if its a tire , axle and or wheel concern .