Brad
Brad, UK Car Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master/Advanced Specialist, Chrysler Triple Master
10114124

I have a dodge challenger 392 (2011) with the 430N media

Customer Question

Hello, I have a dodge challenger 392 (2011) with the 430N media center. I have a problem with one of my music folders stored on the hard drive. When I go through the options to delete INDIVIDUAL music tracks, one of the folders that has about 125 mp3 files in it will not populate for me to select the tracks i would like to delete.
The troubleshooting i have done so far is:
I have renamed the folder.
I have added other songs and merged them into the same folder.
Other folders will allow me to delete individual tracks.
I deleted ALL MUSIC yesterday and reloaded the mp3 files again from a USB device (different USB device) from scratch.
can you please help?
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Brad replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon and welcome to JustAnswer!!!

My name is ***** ***** I've been a dealership technician for 18 yrs and I will be assiting you with your issues today..

There is an update that will likely fix this issue.. Can I get the last 8 digits of your VIN so I can double check for you?

Talk soon,

Brad

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Brad,My VIN number is: 2B3CJ7DJ8BH526785.Regards,
Joshua Pancer
Expert:  Brad replied 1 year ago.

Sorry for the delay!!

I have been researching and I couldn't find a update or bulletin on the issue where you can't delete a certain file so at this point I suggest a restore which will get it back to factory status.. I attached the directions, but unless you have a WiTech your not going to be able to do it.. It sounds like the file is damaged somehow which is why you can't access it to delete it, but the restore will keep you information and restore it to factory status. At that point I would add the files and verify proper operation..

I hope this helps, and thank you for the positive rating..

Brad

Expert:  Brad replied 1 year ago.

You got a refund....

Thanks!!