Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

I have a 2004 vivaro no fuel coming out of injection pump

Customer Question

i have a 2004 vivaro no fuel coming out of injection pump but have a 12v facet supplying diesel to it.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

This can indicate the injection pump itself has an internal mechanical fault or a sensor/solenoid on the pump itself may be faulty needing replaced to correct this here.This will need to be tested further to pinpoint the cause and once located then repaired from there to correct this issue.I have seen injection pump failure before with the pump needing replaced to correct this type of fault here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
true you dont have enough knowledge
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

I apologize if my answer isn't what you are looking for here.If you want I can open your question up for others here to see if anyone else can assist further on this just let me know if this is something you would like to do.

Thanks Pete