Ron, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  ASE tech with 34 years of fixing cars
7276279

V50 08. Alarm has gone off at night a couple of times. Would

Customer Question

V50 08. Alarm has gone off at night a couple of times. Would like to completely disable the alarm. Is there a fuse I can remove.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Unfortunately the alarm system can not be

Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

be bypassed or disabled . In order to determine why its activating you are going to need to start with having the system scanned and see what the fault code and or codes are that are setting and those addressed from there. Pulling the fuse will cause you to have a not start concern.