C. Walker, Jr.
C. Walker, Jr., Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Shop training and experience.
73583367

I have problems with my mechanics how fixing my car its a

Customer Question

Hi my name is***** have problems with my mechanics how fixing my car its a BMW. Rebuild so since he got my car from this year February so the problem with the car it that its didn't want to start so this guy told me that its a computer box problems so I was supposed to get the car at may month this year so wen I call him he always promise next month so idont know what to do anymore so I need some help or advice please
Category: UK Car
Expert:  C. Walker, Jr. replied 1 year ago.

What I suggest is tell the mechanic to put the vehicle back to the way it was when you brought it to him. Tell him you will not be paying him and want to bring it to another shop. You have the right to do this if the work you wanted is not being performed. Thanks.