Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

I have an 03 Passat tdi, the heater control panel has

Customer Question

Hi I have an 03 Passat tdi, the heater control panel has stopped working no blower or display. I fitted a second hand unit and replaced the wiring. I have also checked and replaced some corroded wires at the ccm box but still no luck. The heater control/display has power going to it and an earth checked with a Meter. But its still dead?
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

On some models the heater display may need more then one power supply/input and that may be the case on your model here.Double check and make sure all fuses are good in all fuse panels.If these are all found to be o.k. double check for any wiring issues leading to the fuse panels that may need corrected as well as any other wiring issues in the dash or electrical connection issues in the dash needing repaired.If this is all checked and found o.k. let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.