Mike, UK Car Mechanic
Experience:  Hi, I am a Car/ vehicle technician of 34 years. 29of -running my own repair/diagnostic business.
9261905

2012 Outlander GX4 fault code came up 0003 & 3008 looses

Customer Question

2012 Outlander GX4 fault code came up 0003 & 3008 looses power going up hills take time to pick up speed on the flat engine light on all the time.
Mileage 024364 has done 4249 miles since last Mitsubishi service
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

Hello and Welcome -

My name is***** happy to help / advise.

-- These "codes " you have there as mentioned - they are not the actual fault codes, that you need- they are memory address or engineering codes...usually obtained by using incorrect diag equipment and / or software -

Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

What you need to do to progress with this is to get someone who can use a machine to get what are called "P" codes out of it..

Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

Once you have the P codes, I can tell you what they are - what they refer too - though in fact - the machine itself will tell you the definition of the codes so that you can progress to fix your fault.

Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

Either way I'll be happy to help you further as and if needed - but for now- you do need to do as above to get the P codes - then you can make headway with the cause of the fault you have.

Let me know how you go..and / or let me know if you need anything further on this..

~>>~~>>~ Meanwhile now at this point- Please do click on the "Exc / Ok rating" for me at this time.. "Thank you" in advance for that .

.. Note that you can get back to me anytime at all after doing the rating - it doesn't close you out --

Best Rgds, MIKE