Ron, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  ASE tech with 34 years of fixing cars
7276279

I have a 2004 volvo v70 The passenger door electrics have

Customer Question

I have a 2004 volvo v70
The passenger door electrics have failed, mirror, window and door lock all do mot work - the "passenger door open" is on teh display and teh interior lights remain on
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

One common cause for the type of problem you are having that could cause everything in the door to fail can be caused by a broken wire and or wire in the door jam wiring harness. I would consider checking the harness that runs from the door to the body to see if there are any broken wires in the loom.