Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

Not sure realy just bought a 08 140 transit an it cuts out

Customer Question

not sure realy just bought a 08 140 transit an it cuts out seamingly only when cold think it may be that gage thing on the end of fuel filter housing so im led to believe
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
god a mk1 focus ST engine management light comes on for a few days gise off for a few days but drives perfect
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If the check engine light is coming on with this fault here the first thing that needs done is to have the fault codes read out/checked with a scan tool that will plug in and communicate with all computers in your vehicle.Once this has been done any codes set will need diagnosed to locate and repair the fault here.This may be a number of different sensors or components causing this cut out issue here and having the codes checked is the first step that needs to be done.If you can get the codes read out and post the code info here I may be able to assist further on this just let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.