Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

Nissan Almera MII 1.5 10.2002. 7-pins trailer connector i

Customer Question

Nissan Almera MII 1.5 10.2002.
7-pins trailer connector i car have not connect to pin 4 (RHind) and pin 5 (RHtail ) fuces is god. There is a controllink ( relä and diverse electronik . The car lihts is ok. I have not wiring diagram.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has replied with the info you are looking for here.In some cases this can be due to the info you are looking for being difficult to obtain or the correct person that may have this info may not be online.In some cases you may be able to get this info from a dealer or authorized repair center.If this is not an option for you on this here or was already attempted let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need not more help.
Nissan Almera 1.5 MII (N16) 10.2002 hav an extra kabel witch endconnector for Rside. The connector have an endplug. The endplug shuld bi open, and the male of endplug connects parallel with backlicht connector. Trailers 7-pins connector have now i pin 4 and 5 + !2V for trailers Rside beam and tailliht.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

O.k.,if you need anything else in the future let us know.

Thanks Pete