Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

I am looking at a H! with 100,000 km on the clock. Is there

Customer Question

I am looking at a H! with 100,000 km on the clock. Is there anything specific I should be aware of with this engine or vehicle? Something that will be problematic in the next few years?
Regards
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has replied with the info you are looking for here.In some cases this can be due to the info being difficult to obtain or the correct person that can get this info may not be online.

The best thing to do here is to see if a dealer or experienced repair center can check over this model here that has info and expereince with it as they may be able to check it over for you for any issues as well as tell you of any common issues that may need checked into or resolved.If this is not an option for you here let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.