Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

Kangoo 1.5 diesel starts ok idles ok when moving away engine

Customer Question

kangoo 1.5 diesel starts ok idles ok when moving away engine starts to chatter as if overfueling clears its self then runs ok injectors sonic cleaned new fuel filter new egr valve turbo ok cleaned inlet pipe when running its sound
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

On most model vehicle there is a throttle position sensor that sends a signal to let the computer know how far the throttle is applied as well as some have an accelerator pedal sensor.If your model is equipped with these sensors here there is a chance that one of them is sending a false signal when throttle is applied and is causing this here.I would have these checked into as well as the engine coolant temp sensor for any issues and if a fault is found the affected component needs replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.