Wolfgang
Wolfgang, Master Vw/Audi Tech
Experience:  15 yr Master VW/AUDI Technician Shop Foreman
19871424

Jetta 4 TDI Engine cutting off just over 90 degrees C.

Customer Question

Category: UK Car
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!
Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail. Do not rate yet, just reply. Put yourself in my shoes, I can not see, smell, hear, feel or touch your car, nor do I know any history on it. So take into consideration I am doing my best based on what you tell me. Also understand fixing cars often requires sophisticated tools, that you may not own. So even if you can not do what is outlined in my answer, that does not mean my answer is wrong deserving to be rated negative.

does the engine restart afterwards or you have to wait to cool off to restart again? does the check engine light come on in the cluster?

please let me know