Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

I'm trying to find a wiring and relay diagram 1998/99 1.9d

Customer Question

Hi, I'm Andy. I'm trying to find a wiring and relay diagram for a 1998/99 1.9d skoda felicia as i am in the process of taking the engine out of it to put into my vw t25.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.In some cases the reason for no response is due to the info you are looking for being difficult to obtain.

One place you might try is a repair facility that works on this model or a dealer as sometimes they can get you the diagram info you need.In some cases they may charge a small fee for this.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.