Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

I have a Ssanyong Musso 2003, 2.3 Petrol Automatic suv. The

Customer Question

Hi. I have a Ssanyong Musso 2003, 2.3 Petrol Automatic suv. The gearshift is very rough. What can I do about it?
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If this is an automatic gear box/transmission this may be a fault with debris build up in the gear box and the gear box may need flushed with a flush machine to remove all debris and old fluid and install new fluid as it flushes.I have seen debris build up cause this before.I have also seen issues with the gear box valve body or a pressure control/regulating solenoid cause this as well in the gear box needing replaced.If this is a manual transmission/gear box let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.