Ron, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  ASE tech with 34 years of fixing cars
7276279

Sir i would like to have auto scan tool can read codes and

Customer Question

Sir i would like to have auto scan tool can read codes and clear them
To fit my car 2013 jaguar xf .2.0l
Also i have 2012 ford expedition
2012 chrsler 200
Lexus 1996
Silverado pick up 2013
Can please advise and guide me to buy this kind of scanner.
Actron pc9091 one of my choice but i need to make sure first to fit all above car list.
Thank you
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Tool shall be easy to use plz
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for your question, since all of the cars you have listed are OBD II systems you only need a code reader and they are easy to use and fairly inexpensive to purchase and will read codes as well as clear them. I have sent a link where you can purchase one and they all will work for you nicely for what you are needing. You can also purchase most of them at your local parts store as well. Copy and paste the link below to your browser to open and view the, Most good code readers will cost you less then $100 and will work on all the cars you have listed.

http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=obd2+diagnostic+tool&tag=googhydr-20&index=automotive&hvadid=45359071789&hvpos=1t1&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=14209868414948984450&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=b&hvdev=c&ref=pd_sl_6cglk7ltne_b