Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

Tried programing key fob in my mk 7 transit new key also but

Customer Question

Tried programing key fob in my mk 7 transit new key also but it wont work could it be a fuse
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.

It is possible this is due to a blown or missing fuse causing a lack of power causing this here.If you have not checked all fuses for any issues this needs done and if a fault is found the affected fuse needs replaced/installed.If this is checked and all found o.k. this can be due to an internal electrical fault in a computer or control unit causing this issue.If you have not had the fault codes read out/checked at all this needs done and any codes set will need diagnosed to locate and repair this fault here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Thanks Pete.