Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

Rob, just reading your postinf re: berlingo multispace

Customer Question

Hi Rob, just reading your postinf re: berlingo multispace steering kickback issue. I have 03 multispace with same symptoms, you get the kiccback on long bends but you can also get it when stationary with engine running. Local mechanic says to replace steering rack
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.

This is usually a fault with the steering rack itself or a pressure sensor on the rack needing replaced.In some cases just having the steering fluid flushed out and replaced can correct this as well if there is debris build up in the fluid and rack as this will flush out the debris.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Thanks Pete.