Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

I have ford 350 van gas and petrol van whent in came back

Customer Question

I have ford 350 van gas and petrol van whent in for repair came back fuel gauge not working and the gas dosent switch no green light on swich
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.

If this issue all occurred after a repair was done I would have the repair work re checked to see if anything is found damaged.Most likely wiring was damaged or left disconnected during the repair that was done causing this issue here.This will need inspected further to locate and repair this fault.If found to be caused by the shop that did the repairs they should hopefully cover this at no cost to you.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Thanks Pete.