Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

How do I change the headlight bulb on my Qashqai 2009

Customer Question

Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.

I see no one has replied with the info you are looking for on replacing this bulb here.In some cases this can be due to the info you are looking for being difficult to obtain or the correct person that may be able to get this info may not be online.If you have not spoke with a dealer or local repair center I would see if they can tell you how to replace this here.In some cases the entire light has to come out to replace the bulb and in other cases just a cover needs removed to replace the bulb.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Thanks Pete.